5.6.10

Waiting for the bus

I have to confess that I am a huge fun of red color! 



I even have red furniture...

So, yesterday I went to an international party. I like these kind of parties where I can talk to people from everywhere. There were people from India, Canada, China, England, Germany, Italy, France, Chile and Switzerland. It is so amazing that we have so many differences, but we can always laugh together! Yesterday, I felt a little bit like I traveled to all of these countries for 15 minutes. :-)

3 comments:

  1. looks you had a great experience talking with different country people is a lovely moments i like that
    i like red, its a romantic color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good time :), it's fun to meet international people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That party sounds great. It is always cool to meet people from all parts of the globe.

    ReplyDelete