7.5.10

Me


I have spent the most of my life in Budapest. Even if I like to discover new places, I really like my hometown where I grow up.


Me and Budapest, wintertime 2007



Close to my parents house, summer 2008



To study and to work I lived for some time in Paris and in Clermont-Ferrand in France, and in Nicosia in Cyprus. How much I travelled was always just a question of the possibilites, I have been always keen on it. These periods spent abroad made always a huge influence on me, they enriched my mind. That is why I decided to keep the habit of trying to travel a lot.


I had to work hard in Cyprus, 2005


I like sports. I rowed for 10 years. I have never been a very good rower, but rowing made me addicted to be close to the nature, to move, and to be able to fight a bit harder.


My rowing crew after a competition on the podium, 1999



Despite the fact that I am an engineer, I get easily fascinated by arts. It can be literature, painting, modern design, photography, fashion, music or just anything beautiful, contempling art is never enough.

I love daydreaming, drinking good wine, tasting delicious food, hiking in the nature or lying on my couch with a book, listen to the silence or being part of a cavalcade.

This blog is about everything I like, liked, will love, or live... so, see more about me later!






No comments:

Post a Comment