20.10.10

Tarasp II

I spent the last three weeks in the Alps. Even if I stayed there for work, luckily, I had some time to discover the area and to take some pictures. I was in the magnificent Graubünden Kanton (region) what was known for its untouched beauty. This small village Tarasp where the hotel was is a place totaly dedicated to the golf and outdoor mountain sports. I don't know what people do in those villages, when the weather is ugly because there is nothing just national parks. But fortunately I didn't have to try it, because it was always shiny (South slopes of the Alps). I let the photos speak even if they are just the faded copy of the real landscape:






























2 comments:

  1. The Nature...mostly impressive Thing in daily life:-)*

    Beyond great photos,

    Hugs,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Violetta! But it is easy to take nice photos if the landscape is so gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete